4308 Village Centre Ct, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S2
RideFlag was initially founded in 2014 and focuses on providing a Mobility as a Service network for increasing vehicle occupancy to alleviate traffic congestion challenges and reduce CO2 GHG’s. Our goal is to develop and use technology to reduce the number of cars on the road, reduce hundreds of millions of tons of CO2 emissions and save users thousands of dollars in commuter costs every year. To achieve this goal, we need employees who value teamwork, intelligence and delivering quality work. We provide our employees with a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting users, come join our team and take part in a rapidly evolving industry!
As a RideFlag iOS Developer and QA specialist, you will be a technically oriented application developer responsible for coding / programming enhancements to our existing platforms, overcoming technical challenges, and inventing new solutions. You will work with our existing teams on development projects including mobile applications, existing system integration, and new product development in the relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience deploying applications to the Apple Store(Experience dealing with Apple store guidelines and experience with the review process).
- Strong knowledge in iOS SDK
- Able to review code and debug issues
- Strong knowledge integrating with RESTful web services
- Strong working knowledge of map functions and GeoAPIs
- Knowledge of Android Kotlin Development a plus
- Able to communicate code design and functionality for developing test cases
- Experience in Agile development (Scrum) and version control (Git)
- Expertise in social networks, rewards, and e-commerce a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services a strong plus
- Familiarity with MongoDB and SQL server a strong asset
- Development experience with Python / Django a strong asset
- Experience working with VIPER architecture is an asset but not required
- Bachelor degree in related field (preferably Computer Science, Software engineering) or ability to demonstrate similar experience from a Canadian university (preferably in Ontario)
- 2-4 years of iOS development experience
- Strong experience in QA testing
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write supporting technical documentation
Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field